Sheridan Insurances is a well-established insurer broker based in the North East (Cavan) that requires experienced Insurance professionals to add to their ever growing and expanding team.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Handle incoming calls and emails in a timely manner including identifying customer requirements and matching insurance products to the client’s needs within personal lines
- Provide best advice and guidance to all clients on their personal car requirements
- Deal with all queries on quotes, cover and Policy Conditions for new and existing clients
- Process adjustments on existing policies and provide recommendations on updates to policy conditions
- Proactively manage and process renewals and ensure a high retention level for existing clients
- Building strong relationships with internal and external parties
- Processing claims notifications and provide appropriate guidance to clients from claim to settlement.
- APA or CIP qualification or in process of obtaining this qualification is required
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in personal lines or customer care environment within the insurance sector
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
Benny Sheridan or Kelley Crowe
43 College St.